Families & Staff -
This email includes:
- State of the Town – Meeting Tonight
- Strategic Plan
State of the Town – Meeting Tonight
The Hudson School Board and the Hudson Board of Selectmen invite you to drop by the Barnyard Café in the Palmer Center at Alvirne High School, TONIGHT, between 6:30 & 8:30pm to talk with district administrators, town staff, school board members and selectmen. Student CTE ambassadors will also be available to give tours of the CTE Center.
On Monday, I sent an email with details regarding the Strategic Planning Steering Committee. We are looking for volunteers who are passionate about the future of education in Hudson and willing to dedicate energy to this important initiative. We are looking for people with a diversity of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Please complete the form below if you are interested in participating.
Have a good weekend.
Superintendent of Schools
- Thursday, September 28 – State of the Town with the School District & Town of Hudson
- Monday, October 2 – School Board Meeting
- Friday, October 6 – Early Release for Students
- Monday, October 9 – Columbus Day – No School
- Monday, October 16 – School Board Meeting
We’re Hiring – Hudson School District Careers