Alvirne Class of 2023 Yearbook Submissions
Advisors: Maria Oakley, email@example.com
Melanie O’Toole, firstname.lastname@example.org
This year, you will need to submit all of your senior information through Google and Jostens. We will also have ONE due date for all submissions: Friday, December 23rd!
Due to our plant deadlines, if we receive submissions after the deadline, we cannot guarantee that the information will make it into the book. We will certainly try our best to accommodate circumstances, but please understand that submissions after the December 22nd deadline may not appear in the book.
• Yearbook updates will be on Schoology, through email, or announced during the school day. Parents should update their email addresses on Schoology, so advisors can communicate on any missing items for their senior’s submission.
• Yearbook submissions will only be submitted virtually. In the past, some submissions sent directly to our emails have been blocked; in an effort to prevent this, we will only receive submissions in two locations: Schoology/Google Drive and the Jostens Website. Please let Mrs. Oakley or Mrs. O’Toole know if you are having difficulty with this!
Group Schoology Code For Parents:9VBR-XWDN-X4BW7
Class Schoology code for Student submissions: 7QCD-XQ7Z-7XPZ2
• Portraits and Profiles must be school appropriate: dress code, content, etc.
• Double check everything before submission! Despite many layers of filtering and editing, mistakes can happen. Seniors be aware of your Spelling and Grammar.
• Parent messages and baby photos ARE OPTIONAL. These parent ads cost $25.00.
• Concerns should be addressed directly to advisors Mrs. Oakley and Mrs. O’Toole.
Senior Profiles: DUE Friday, December 23rd
There is a 40 word profile limit. All words after 40 will be deleted by the yearbook staff.
Profiles are to be submitted to the Schoology assignment.
A copy of the template can be found here: Profile Template
Students may follow the traditional profile template or customize with prose, poetry, or something equally creative. If you wish to, you are welcome to follow the provided template. In the template "Nickname:" and other headers do not count as part of the 40 words.
Any submissions that are inconsistent with the code of conduct found in the Alvirne handbook will be removed from the profile.
You must be logged into your school SAU account to access this! Make a copy and upload a copy of your profile to the Schoology assignment.
Baby Photo and Parent Message: DUE Friday, December 23rd
Please go to the following website:https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/customer/1058113/Alvirne-High-School/
Click on the “Yearbook Recognition Ads” Link
Create an account
Choose a template, upload your message and photo, and pay directly online!
There is a chance that this deadline could be extended, but it is not guaranteed. There will be a 5 dollar increase in price after the December deadline if space allows.
Senior Portraits: DUE Friday, December 23rd
Use any photographer of your choosing. PLEASE inform your photographer of your deadline!
Students should upload their portraits to the Schoology assignment.
You OR your photographer may submit by this link:
Cameras used for senior portraits should be set at high resolution, preferably 640x800 pixels at 300DPI. Please do not submit screenshots of portraits.
Encourage your senior to check with the yearbook staff in January to ensure the portrait has been processed. Photos should follow the dress code, and include neither hats nor props.
We look forward to capturing your senior year, Broncos!