Parents & Guardians –
The PowerSchool Parent Portal is open for the Handbook & Policy Review process.
- Sign into the parent portal and select “Handbook & Policy Review” on the left-hand column
- Agree that you meet the age requirements and click "Begin Forms"
- Review the student handbook, the Good Digital Citizenship agreement, permission for nurses to treat, key district policies and “sign”
Once the process has been completed:
- Elementary school teacher assignments will be available on August 15
- Middle school schedules will be available on August 18 (this has been changed to adjust to summer staffing changes)
- High school schedules will be available on August 15
OR 24 hours after completing the student verification process -whichever is later.
If you haven’t previously signed up for a PowerSchool Parent Portal, contact the Main Office at your child’s school for assistance or email Lori McDermott at firstname.lastname@example.org
ELC - Library Street – 886-1255
ELC - Dr. H.O. Smith – 886-1248
Nottingham West – 595-1570
Hills Garrison – 881-3930
Hudson Memorial – 886-1240
Alvirne High School – 886-1260