Families, Staff, & Community -
Strategic Planning Forums
The Strategic Planning Committee will be scheduling the first community forum on Wednesday, January 31 at 7:30pm at Alvirne High School (in the Barnyard Cafe). Here you can find a link to the other scheduled community forum dates taking place in the next few weeks.
Remote Learning Day
Based on the potential for inclement weather Sunday night into Monday morning, the first remote learning day may be possible. Families and students have received the school remote learning schedule from principals. Teachers and staff are planning in case Monday, January 29 is a remote learning day. I will decide early Monday morning, based on weather updates and road conditions.
Approved School District Calendar 2024-2025
This week the Hudson School Board approved the district calendar for the 2024-2025 school year.
Have a great weekend!
Superintendent of Schools
- Wednesday, January 31 – Alvirne High School - Wilbur Palmer CTE Center Open House at 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Thursday, February 1 – Hills Garrison Elementary School Winter Stroll at 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday, February 3 – Town of Hudson Deliberative Session - Hudson Community Center starting at 9:00am
- Saturday, February 10 – School District Deliberative Session - Hudson Community Center starting at 9:00am
- February 26-March 1 – Winter Break (No School)
- Tuesday, March 12 – March Election / Teacher Workshop (No School)
Are you interested in being a part of the Hudson School District? Join our team! We are Hiring – Hudson School District Careers