Families & Staff -
Safety for walkers, bikers and drivers has been a concern at Hudson Memorial School for several years. HMS has one-way traffic, starting on Central Drive and exiting at Thorning Road. This “driveway” is an official town road and is often accessed by the public during the school day and has presented safety concerns for the school community.
In collaboration with the Hudson Police Department, the Board of Selectmen has approved an ordinance allowing the school district to restrict access to Memorial Drive from 7:00am-4:30pm on school days. School buses, parents/guardians and family members will continue the normal school arrival and dismissal process. Signs will be installed on each end of Memorial Drive. This restriction will go into effect Monday, November 6, 2023.
I want to thank Police Chief Tad Dionne, the Hudson Police Department, and the Board of Selectmen for their support to keep our students, staff, and school community safe.
Have a good weekend.
Superintendent of Schools
- Monday, October 30 – School Board - Budget Meeting
- Sunday, November 5 – Daylight Savings Time Ends
- Monday, November 6 – School Board Meeting
- Tuesday, November 7 – Teacher Workshop – No School for Students
- Friday, November 10 – Veterans Day – No School
- Monday, November 20 – School Board Meeting
- November 22-24 – Thanksgiving Break
We are Hiring – Hudson School District Careers