Families & Staff -
It finally feels like fall as we wrap up our eighth week of school.
There are many great things happening in our buildings. Teachers and staff are working hard to mitigate the impact of the pandemic on our learners at all levels. It is a challenge – students have missed many childhood experiences and many students are struggling to adapt back to a regular school day, navigate schedule changes, and persevere with a challenging problem. Your support at home makes a positive impact at school and supports your student’s academic success and teachers’ curriculum and instruction. Reading to your child, playing board games, and encouraging the completion of homework makes a difference!
The district has started the budget process. This week, district administration presented the budget for next year to the school board. Meetings are held at Hills Memorial Library at 20 Library Street at 6:30pm.
Have a good weekend.
Superintendent of Schools
- Monday, October 23 – School Board - Budget Meeting
- Monday, October 30 – School Board - Budget Meeting
- Sunday, November 5 – Daylight Savings Time Ends
- Monday, November 6 – School Board Meeting
- Tuesday, November 7 – Teacher Workshop – No School for Students
- Friday, November 10 – Veterans Day – No School
We are Hiring – Hudson School District Careers