Looking for Working Papers?

Recent changes by the NH Dept. of Labor, do not require students to obtain working papers from their school.  Parents are responsible for filling out and signing the Youth Employment Certificate and sending it to both the NH Dept. of Labor and the student's employer.

Information regarding the changes as well as access to the required forms are located under our Families tab on the front of our website and then click on Working Papers.