Good Digital Citizenship
Early Learning Center
- I will use proper language when I am using a computer.
- I will not write bad words when I use a computer.
- I will treat other people nicely.
- I will not write mean things about another person on the computer.
- I will not be a bully.
- I will not make fun of anyone.
- I will tell a grown-up if I know someone in my class is being mean to someone else when they are on a computer.
- I will use the internet properly.
- I will not look for pages that have bad words or pictures on them.
- I will tell a grown up if I see any bad words or see any bad pictures on a computer.
- I will take care of the computers I use in school.
- I will not change anything on the computer without a teacher’s permission.
- I will not hurt any part of the computer on purpose.
- I will not write on the computers or printers with pencil, pen, or markers.
- I will make sure my hands are clean before I touch a keyboard or mouse.
- I do not want to spread germs to other children.
- I will take good care of the keyboards and mice.
- I will wash my hands after I use the bathroom so the keyboard and mice will be clean for other children to use.